Yeah, I came up with that!

The absurd idea of writing a blog is mostly an excuse to talking to myself.

I write as much as it pleases me. I write about what is currently on my mind. Und ich werde auch auf Deutsch schreiben, je nach Motivations- und Gefühlslage.


I do not demand anyone to read or care about this , for it is my SYMPHONY OF A MASTERMIND OF TRIVIALITY.


Yeah, I came up with that!


März 30, 2012

2010/11 watchlist.

some movies of 2010 remain to be seen:

Henry's Crime

Barney's Version
Everyone has an own version of a story. I want to see Barney's version.

Black Swan
Everyone who really knows me would ask why on earth I didn't watch Black Swan yet.

The truth is, yes, this type of psychological movie is exactly my type, exactly what I am: schizophrene and unpredictable.

Noone would believe me if I said that it really bothered me not to go and see this movie, I was restricting myself and even forcing me not to watch it.
I was hesitating, because there are scenes in this movie I think I shouldn't see, so I decided reasonably and not by heart.


127 Hours
true story, plus James Franco.

Biutiful
the descriptional phrase arouses a lot of interest.

Never Let Me Go
kind of science-fiction like, involving deep emotions of loss, love, life.

Hesher
This movie is starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Natalie Portman, definitely a good reason to see it.

Boy

The Kids Are All Right


Sometimes I feel obliged to watch movies because of good rating,  as if this movie is part of general education and you're not allowed to miss it.
This intention definitely does not enhance my amusement.



2011 movies I still have to watch:

first priority:


The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
I love India, I like Dev Patel, I love the atmosphere in the trailer, I really want to watch it.

Salmon Fishing in the Yemen
Good actors, a nice and easy story, nothing too sophisticated.

Carnage
heard just positive things, I am looking forward to being entertained by a story that is shot entirely in just one living room.

50/50
existential, but funny!

The Tree of Life
heard that it would be complicated to get, but I like the challenge.


next bunch of good movies:

Jeff, Who Lives at Home
comedy with qualified actors.

2 Days in New York
Julie Delpy reminds me of my beloved city Paris. New York is awesome, too.

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
I  like the dissolved personality of Sherlock Holmes. Guy Ritchie directs good movies and I did like the first one, especially because everything was explained by reason and logic.

Someday This Pain Will Be Useful to You
I have no idea what this movie is about, maybe beauty pageants? it got a good rating, though.

Melancholia
science-fiction of a good sort as I see it. I like the colors of the cover.

Detachment
Adrien Brody in a class room is gonna be great.

Perfect Sense
very interesting dystopian storyline. heard of a nice bicycle scene.

The Music Never Stopped
a man lost his memory and remembers through music.



and more:


Damsels in Distress

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

The Artist
obligation to watch.

The Rum Diary
Johnny Depp rocks. always!!

Moneyball
Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill. true story.

A Separation

Crazy, Stupid, Love.
Steve Carell, Ryan Gosling.

Source Code
reminds me of  Butterfly Effect, trying to change what happened. wanna do that as well.



and others.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen